My Bag (what’s in it, specifically)
I’ve been meaning to do one of these posts for the longest time, and finally found a little spot for it on the blog! So what do I always have with me in my bag? I’m a simple gal, I don’t need much.
- Leather cross body bag from Farmers (yes, Farmers) the PERFECT size and lined with the cutest floral fabric
- Citta Design leather wallet, complete with photo of child
- D&G Specs, for seeing and frivolous activities like that
- Chanel sunglasses, darling (also, prescription)
- A nice, inky pen, this one if from Kikki-K
- iPhone, which has since been replaced with an iPhone 5s and I’ve never looked back
- Inhaler, because breathing is so amazing
- Bobby pins, always be prepared!
- MAC Lipstick in Please Me, the shade that matches everything
- Perfume atomiser filled with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
- Blogger business cards, of course
Since taking this photo I have also added a pocket mirror and headphones for catching the bus to work.
What do you carry around that you just can’t be without?