A few of my favourites…
I get asked occasionally what I am currently using and what my favourite products are, so I thought I would do a little ‘snap shot’ of some of my favourite things right now. Almost all of these things I use every day, or close to it! I don’t wrinkle my nose at cheaper products; if they do what they say they do or give you the result that you want, who cares how little it cost! I think that’s just a clever use of your hard earned pennies. Of course, it’s nice to have a treat and a little splurge occasionally…
- Wella Luxe Oil: I’ve had this for 8 months now and use it each and every time I wash my hair! It lasts forever and leaves it soft and smells delicious.
- MAC prep & prime: I’m sure there are cheaper products that do the same thing, this was a gift and an essential when creating a full make up look.
- LILY by Stella McCartney: one of my new everyday scents, along with my Chanel Mademoiselle, they sit together nicely if I accidentally mix them!
- Wild Rose hand cream from The Body Shop: I love how this smells and leaves my hands so soft, I have multiple tubes of this stuff.
- MIKI nail polish: this stuff is great, I really rate it. Goes on well, lasts for ages and is 2 for $5 at department stores. Stock up.
- Perfume Atomiser: a great way to carry around my favourite perfume without having to buy travel sized bottles
- Revlon Matte blush in Rose: my perfect, everyday blush shade
- Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Blackest Black
- Smashbox Halo Highlighter in Pearl: life changing product in a tube.
- Proactiv Blemish Control Stick: My secret weapon!
- MAC Matt Lipstick on Please Me: my everyday favourite
- Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie: such a great colour!
- Smashbox Megatint in Cerise: lasts forever on my lips and doesn’t dry out
Do you have any tips on great products that don’t cost the earth?