Now however, I love the stuff! I wear it whenever I can and own many, many colours because I know one day, I’ll get to that age where I can no longer wear lipstick due to all the smile lines from living an amazing life, so make hay while the sun shines I say!
So, here’s how I get my pout looking pretty….
- Before you do anything; wash your face, moisturise and brush your teeth, apply a primer and dab a little lip balm to soften those lips.
- Start with a fresh base of make-up (follow my tutorial here for how I do mine) being sure to conceal and hide any spots, the bright lipstick will accentuate these if you don’t.
- Wip off the excess lip balm, then, using your lip pencil, line those kissers! I line mine at my natural edge because I like my natural shape.
- Now you’re lined, fill in with the pencil (it’s a good look, no?)
- Using your lip brush, go over your pencil
- Blot using a tissue but DON’T put the tissue between your lips! It will blot unevenly. Better to dab carefully. Re-apply your lipstick with your brush.