- Start with day-after-hair-wash hair
- Flip hair to one side of your head and put a ‘place holder’ pin at the back of your hair
- Grab your Pretty Roll and thread between the elastic and the roll
- Wind it tightly towards your head
- Pin into place with bobby pins being sure to pin the roll at each end to keep the ‘victory’ shape
- Coat with a few lashings of hairspray and admire your handy work!
|Black Chiffon blouse from Tempt, Coral shorts from Forever New and teal shoes from Hannahs|
- Simply jump over to their facebook page to give them a like
- Re-Post this on Instagram using the hashtag #FoxesBlogPrettyRoll
- Tweet about it on twitter, tagging @FoxesBlog in your post
Each one of the above counts as an entry, once you’ve done one (or all) of the above simply comment below with what you have done, your email address and what hair colour Pretty Roll you would like (they come in either blonde or brunette) and you’re done!
|Pretty Rolls in Blonde and Brunette|
Pretty Roll provided care of Pretty Buns Boutique